US Shipping Options and Information
- Orders containing in-stock items typically ship within one business day.
- Orders containing backordered items typically ship within 10 business days. Backordered items will be indicated with a backorder notice when added to your shopping cart.
- Our warehouse and fulfillment center is located in Irvine, CA. We ship to addresses within the continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska & US Territories. We do not ship outside the United States.
- Free Shipping promotion is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, military and air force bases. Please note, this promotion may not be combined with any other offers unless explicitly noted.
- Orders are shipped and delivered via UPS or USPS depending on package size, weight and delivery location.
- Standard shipping is the only shipping option for PO Boxes at this time.
- The first counted day of transit is the first business day after your order ships. All delivery times are counted in business days (Monday through Friday), excluding holidays.
- Large, heavy, hazardous, clearance or custom items do not qualify towards free upgraded shipping and may require additional time for delivery. Expedited options may be available for some items, but may require additional fees. Additional shipping fees and transit times will be listed in the shopping cart and check out page.
- We are not responsible for shipping delays caused by inclement weather, incorrect addresses, or Acts of God.
Shipping Rates & Quotes
Shipping rates are based on UPS and USPS commercial rates and are displayed in your shopping cart or during checkout after entering your shipping address. To keep shipping costs as low as possible for our customers we include our volume discounts in the rates quoted. If your order requires special shipping arrangements please contact us for a quote.
We want you to get your order when you need it!
- Remember, the first counted day of transit is the first business day AFTER your order ships (ie: if your package ships on Friday, Monday will be the first day of transit, and so on). This means that an order shipped via 1-2 Day shipping on Monday should be delivered by Wednesday. Weekends and holidays are not counted as business days.
- On the date of delivery, packages are typically delivered by end of day. View Order Tracking & Order Status for more up-to-date delivery information (allow 24-48 hours after shipping for tracking to update).