As our communities are impacted with the rapidly evolving effects of COVID-19, our upmost priority is the well-being and safety of our customers and staff. We have been reviewing recommendations from local health authorities and the CDC in order to modify our policies and implement best practices as this fluid situation unfolds.
Here are just a few steps our staff are taking in order increase preventive measures:
- Enhanced cleaning of common touch-points in our warehouse, offices, and distribution center using disinfectant on all flat surfaces (i.e. counters, desks, etc.), doors and door handles, phone handsets, keyboards and screens, bathrooms, drink coolers, and packing equipment.
- Reinforcing the best practices from the CDC on preventing the spread of any illness to all of our staff:
- Clean your hands often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Reinforcing associates to remain home if they are sick, and to call their direct manager before coming to work.
- A reminder of the symptoms and communication process have been sent out, and all staff have been given instruction on what information to collect to provide to our HR team before any staff member that is sick can be cleared to return to work.
- Cancelled all non-essential travel for our staff.
- Modified warehouse hours and reduced staff to further protect both our customers and staff.
As we move forward, we will continue to monitor new developments that occur near all our locations and the communities in which they operate in order to be able to continue to provide a healthy environment for our associates and our customers.
Customer Support Changes
As a precautionary health measure for our customer support specialists in light of COVID-19, we will be handling all support services through Email and Live Chat. You may experience longer response times. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience. This message will be updated as the situation changes. If you do choose to call in, please leave your email address in the message so that a customer support specialist can respond.